Recently updated on December 1st, 2015 at 11:31 am
- Part 1 – Setting up Fabric Interconnect, and UCS Manager settings
- Part 2 – Configuring Connectivity & Setting up the policies and Service Profiles
- Part 3 – Deploying ESXi via KVM onto FlashFlex (SDCard)
- Part 4 – Upgrading the Firmware
This is the final part of the series, where I cover off installing ESXi 6.0 onto the blade of the UCS system.
- Setting up the SD Cards (FlexFlash)
- Installing ESXi via KVM
Note: Please check your firmware is at the correct level needed. You can see this guide for upgrade the firmware.
Setting up the SD Cards (FlexFlash) Continue reading Deploy a Cisco UCS system – Part 3 – from scratch for VMware ESXi