In the below session, we cover how to use vRealize Automation Cloud (or vRA 8.x for on-prem) to operate your Multi-Cloud environment.
So what does this actually mean?
We cover how to use vRealize Automation to deploy and consume your public cloud provider of choice. This is a demo heavy recording and we cover the following;
- vRealize Automation Core Components
- Image Mapping
- Flavour Mapping
- Machine Flavours
- Using the Cloud Template canvas in design and code view (Blueprints)
- Deploying your first virtual machine
- Deploying your virtual machine to different public cloud providers
- Creating inputs for configuration
- Advanced configuration with CloudConfig
- Basic Troubleshooting