This is me signing off from producing technical posts for a week whilst I attend #VMworld Barcelona for the week. I am taking some technology with me, So if time permits, I will drop some blogs about my days there, and will do a summary when I get back.
So whilst I’m away, take a look at my following blog posts;
- How to produce good documentation – Part 1 – The foundation of any IT infrastructure (there’s being some confusion about the link to this article, as I published then retracted it for editing, but its fully available now)
- VMworld Barcelona 2014 – Here I come
- Using VMware and CDP information (HP and Cisco Switches)
- Creating VPN tunnel between Cisco ASA and Watchguard XTM
- VMware ESXi – Test Jumbo Packets using VMKping
For those of you more networking based, jump over to stuff to the handful of posts that are Cisco based.
Ciao for now.