Tag Archives: VMware vCenter Appliance

VMware 5.1 vCenter Appliance – Call “EventHistoryCollector.SetLatestPageSize” for object “SessionID” on vCenter Server failed.

So I noticed an issue when using the vSphere Client to connect to the VMware vCenter Server Appliance was appearing every now and again.

Call “EventHistoryCollector.SetLatestPageSize” for object “SessionID” on vCenter Server “ServerName” failed. (unfortunately didnt take a screenshot, so here’s one I found and modified).

2014-10-20_09-18-39 Continue reading VMware 5.1 vCenter Appliance – Call “EventHistoryCollector.SetLatestPageSize” for object “SessionID” on vCenter Server failed.

Share